Webinar Help Table of Contents
- Make sure you have Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Flash Player it can be downloaded here
- If you are experiencing any loading problems such as the video stopping or long loading times between videos, try clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser to watch the webinars.
- If you experience an error where your video player says Server Not Found, please take the following steps.
- Wait a few minutes, and try reloading the video
- Try viewing the video in a different browser
- If the problem persists, there may be a firewall preventing you from watching the video. Consult your office's IT staff if possible, or attempt viewing the video in a different physical location.