Gann Webinar Help
How To Access A Purchased Webinar
To access a purchased webinar:
- Go to www.gannlaw.com and enter your user name and password (These should have been emailed to you as part of your Order Confirmation. If you are an existing user, just sign on in the normal manner at http://www.gannlaw.com/.).
- Click on "Online"
- A full listing of Webinar titles should appear in blue tinted boxes, click on your subscribed title.
How To Receive Credit
As you watch your webinar, you should note the embedded attendance verification codes (It is best to pause the webinar and write down each code as you come upon it). You will need these codes in order to complete the linked evaluation form at the end of the presentation. Credits are issued via certificate, which will be sent to you by regular mail within 30 days of your completion of the webinar if payment has been received.
How to Access Links to Gann Online/Seminar Material
The links provided below the video allow you to go directly to the material being covered in the webinar. Clicking on a link should open a new window to the relevant material. Note - You may be prompted to re-enter your log in information.
- Make sure you have Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Flash Player it can be downloaded here
- If you are experiencing any loading problems such as the video stopping or long loading times between videos, try clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser to watch the webinars.
- If you experience an error where your video player says Server Not Found, please take the following steps.
- Wait a few minutes, and try reloading the video
- Try viewing the video in a different browser
- If the problem persists, there may be a firewall preventing you from watching the video. Consult your office's IT staff if possible, or attempt viewing the video in a different physical location.