If you believe that your work has been copied by Gann in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Gann Law Books
550 Broad Street, Suite 906
Newark, New Jersey 07102
Phone: (973) 268-1200
Fax: (973) 268-1330
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us about your belief that copyrighted material has been infringed. To contact us about other matters, click here.