2018 Child Custody, Protection & Support - Print/Online
Print & E-Book Editions Now Include Online Access At No Additional Charge
Expires Upon Publication of the Next Print Edition
The Online Edition includes automatic enrollment in email alerts that will inform you of new cases and statutes that have a significant impact on your subscribed treatise(s) -- specifically keyed to relevant paragraphs in your book or E-Book.
You may choose to un-enroll from Gann Alerts through a link we will provide with each Alert.
Formerly Entitled Relationships Involving Children
The "What's New" Feature Brings The Online Service Current Through:
Gannlaw.com Links Primary Law to Gann Commentary to Provide an Integrated New Jersey Research System
The 2018 Print Edition Will Be Available On or About March 31, 2018
This is a single user product.
|Email Alerts Included (Learn More)|
New Gann 'Alert' Service - Your Gann Online subscription will include automatic enrollment in email alerts that will inform you of new cases and statutes that have a significant impact on your subscribed treatise(s) -- specifically keyed to relevant paragraphs in your book or E-Book. You may choose to un-enroll from this feature
"Exhaustively and thoroughly researched, it details all relevant cases and statutes and it is encyclopedic in scope. But the writers have provided much more than case digests. It is their nuanced commentary that is the value added." - From the Foreword by Virginia A. Long
Includes A Full Chapter On Counsel Fees, Expert Costs, And Methods For Funding Litigation In All Family Actions
- Custody, visitation, and parenting time
- Child protective services and out-of-home placement by the Division of Child Protection and Permanency
- The New Jersey Parentage Act, with a special emphasis on surrogacy, artificial insemination, and parentage in same-sex relationships
- Child and adult adoptions
- Guardianships, including testamentary and kinship legal guardianships
- Child support and payment of higher education expenses
- Parental rights and liabilities
- Grandparent and sibling relationships
- Child abuse and neglect, including administrative, civil, and criminal proceedings
- Voluntary and involuntary methods for terminating the parent-child relationship
When you purchase "Paperback plus Online Access" or "E-Book (includes Online Access)**" , online access to that book which will expire upon publication of the next print edition, roughly one year after publication of the prior print edition.
When you purchase "Online Access Only", such online access will expire one year from the date of purchase.
Purchasing online access to a Gann treatise entitles you to a single user license. Under that license, only the registered user may access the licensed online treatise. Access to that online treatise by other individuals using the login name of the registered user is prohibited, and will result in the loss of the registered user's license for online access.
Immediate access will be granted upon subscription to an online treatise, whether paid by credit card or invoiced to an established Gann account. However, invoices for online access must be paid within 10 business days. Otherwise, continued access may be denied.