2017 PA Federal Practice Rules - Print/Online
Next edition to be published on or about May 2018
The author provides an unparalleled insider's insight into the operations, practices and procedures of Pennsylvania's Eastern District. A much needed addition to the working library of every federal practitioner, this comprehensive, easy-to-use and easy-to-carry paperback volume includes:
- An up-to-date guide to case law interpreting and applying the Court's Local Rules.
- An analysis of the history and development of the Rules and their relationship to Pennsylvania state practice.
- Practical tips on compliance with the Rules and on interacting with the Court's ancillary officers such as the Court Clerk, United States Probation Office and United States Marshals Service.
- An invaluable overview of individual variations in practice and procedure among the Court's Judges and Magistrates.
- FULL TEXT of the following: the Eastern District's Local Civil and Criminal Rules, Local Admiralty Rules and the new Local Bankruptcy Rules, with amendments; the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, and Appellate Procedure; and the Third Circuit Local Rules, Internal Operating Procedures and Disciplinary Rules.
- Clerk's Office Procedure Handbook and Telephone Directory for Judges, Magistrate Judges, the Clerk's Office, the Probation Office and Pretrial Services.
When you purchase "Paperback plus Online Access" or "E-Book (includes Online Access)**" , online access to that book which will expire upon publication of the next print edition, roughly one year after publication of the prior print edition.
When you purchase "Online Access Only", such online access will expire one year from the date of purchase.
Purchasing online access to a Gann treatise entitles you to a single user license. Under that license, only the registered user may access the licensed online treatise. Access to that online treatise by other individuals using the login name of the registered user is prohibited, and will result in the loss of the registered user's license for online access.
Immediate access will be granted upon subscription to an online treatise, whether paid by credit card or invoiced to an established Gann account. However, invoices for online access must be paid within 10 business days. Otherwise, continued access may be denied.