2023 NJ Statutes Title 3B - Annotated
Current Edition: 2023
Print Edition Current Through:
252 N.J. 369; 474 N.J. Super. 48; L. 2022 c. 142
Online Edition - via Gann's What's New Feature - is Current Through:
N.J. Chap. Laws through L. 2023 c. 96
| ||What's the Value of the Online Service?|| |
Gannlaw.com Links Primary Law to Gann Commentary to Provide an Integrated New Jersey Research System
- You Can't Fit It in a Book:
- All online treatises contain the full text of all NJ rules and statutes, and almost all cited court decisions.
- Access to history of all cited New Jersey statutes & court rules.
- The Law Changes:
- Keep current with developments in the law between annual print editions.
- New law will be highlighted with a "What's New" link.
- Faster Searches:
- Find a key word or phrase through boolean searches.
- Find court decisions, statutes or other primary law references.
- Find cases by name or citation.
- Each hit is displayed within a detailed Table of Contents format, revealing its substantive context.
- Enhanced Functionality:
- Cut and paste text into briefs and other documents.
- Return to your last ten searches.
- Jump directly to any part of the text via a detailed Table of Contents.
- Pagination for the Online Edition matches the print edition, so you can easily refer back and forward between them. (Like putting sticky notes in your print edition, or going directly to a page in the online edition to look for the extras (cases, updates, history, etc.))
Preview This Product Online
Sample The Search
This price is for a single copy, and includes shipping and handling charges. When two or more books are shipped as part of the same order, the shipping and handling charges are discounted.
Single user only
|Synopsis|| || |
N.J.S. Title 3B - Administration of Estates Decedents and Others
Now With Case Annotations - Complete In One Volume
New Jersey statutes and caselaw regarding wills, trusts, and estates
|Terms of Purchase. Please Read.|| |
When you purchase "Online Access with Paperback" or "Online Access with E-Book**", online access to that treatise will will expire upon publication of the next print edition, roughly one year after publication of the prior print edition.
Immediate access will be granted upon subscription to an online treatise, whether paid by credit card or invoiced to an established Gann account. However, invoices for online access must be paid within 10 business days. Otherwise, continued access may be denied.