2024 NJ Child Custody, Protection & Support - Annotated
Print or E-Book Editions include Online Access at no additional charge
Expires Upon Publication of the Next Print Edition
The Online Edition includes automatic enrollment in email alerts that will inform you of new cases and statutes that have a significant impact on your subscribed treatise(s) -- specifically keyed to relevant paragraphs in your book or E-Book.You may choose to un-enroll from this service.
Current Edition: 2024
Print Edition Commentaries Are Current Through:
251 N.J. 44; 472 N.J. Super. 219; L. 2022 c. 36
Online Edition - via Gann's What's New Feature - is Current Through:
N.J. cases app'd for pub. on October 2, 2023; U.S. Sup Ct cases through 216 L.Ed.2d 1178; N.J. Chap. Laws through L. 2023 c. 96
| ||What's the Value of the Online Service?|| |
Gannlaw.com Links Primary Law to Gann Commentary to Provide an Integrated New Jersey Research System
- You Can't Fit It in a Book:
- All online treatises contain the full text of all NJ rules and statutes, and almost all cited court decisions.
- Access to history of all cited New Jersey statutes & court rules.
- The Law Changes:
- Keep current with developments in the law between annual print editions.
- New law will be highlighted with a "What's New" link.
- Faster Searches:
- Find a key word or phrase through boolean searches.
- Find court decisions, statutes or other primary law references.
- Find cases by name or citation.
- Each hit is displayed within a detailed Table of Contents format, revealing its substantive context.
- Enhanced Functionality:
- Cut and paste text into briefs and other documents.
- Return to your last ten searches.
- Jump directly to any part of the text via a detailed Table of Contents.
- Pagination for the Online Edition matches the print edition, so you can easily refer back and forward between them. (Like putting sticky notes in your print edition, or going directly to a page in the online edition to look for the extras (cases, updates, history, etc.))
Preview This Product Online
Sample The Search
Special Offer - 15% Discount Available with the Purchase of Both Volumes (this offer does not apply retroactively).
This price is for a single license, and includes shipping and handling charges. When two or more books are shipped as part of the same order, the shipping and handling charges are discounted.
Single user only
|Email Alerts Included (Learn More)|| || |
New Gann 'Alert' Service - Your Gann Online subscription will include automatic enrollment in email alerts that will inform you of new cases and statutes that have a significant impact on your subscribed treatise(s) -- specifically keyed to relevant paragraphs in your book or E-Book. You may choose to un-enroll from this feature
|Synopsis|| || |
NJ Child Custody, Protection & Support - Annotated
Relationships Involving Children
By Robert A. Fall and Curtis J. Romanowski
"Exhaustively and thoroughly researched, it details all relevant cases and statutes and it is encyclopedic in scope. But the writers have provided much more than case digests. It is their nuanced commentary that is the value added." - From the Foreword by Virginia A. Long
Includes A Full Chapter On Counsel Fees, Expert Costs, And Methods For Funding Litigation In All Family Actions
- Custody, visitation, and parenting time
- Child protective services and out-of-home placement by the Division of Child Protection and Permanency
- The New Jersey Parentage Act, with a special emphasis on surrogacy, artificial insemination, and parentage in same-sex relationships
- Child and adult adoptions
- Guardianships, including testamentary and kinship legal guardianships
- Child support and payment of higher education expenses
- Parental rights and liabilities
- Grandparent and sibling relationships
- Child abuse and neglect, including administrative, civil, and criminal proceedings
- Voluntary and involuntary methods for terminating the parent-child relationship
|Terms of Purchase. Please Read.|| |
When you purchase "Online Access with Paperback" or "Online Access with E-Book**", online access to that treatise will will expire upon publication of the next print edition, roughly one year after publication of the prior print edition.
Immediate access will be granted upon subscription to an online treatise, whether paid by credit card or invoiced to an established Gann account. However, invoices for online access must be paid within 10 business days. Otherwise, continued access may be denied.