NJ Titles 40 & 40A
Paperback Edition: 2013
Paperback Edition Commentaries Are Current Through: L. 2012 c. 80
The "What's New" Feature Brings The Online Edition Current Through:
L. 2013 c. 61
Gannlaw.com Links Primary Law to Gann Commentary to Provide an Integrated New Jersey Research System
You Can't Fit It in a Book:
- All online treatises contain the full text of all cited court decisions, NJ rules & NJ statutes.
- Access to history of all cited New Jersey statutes & court rules.
The Law Changes:
- Keep current with developments in the law between annual print editions.
- New law will be highlighted with a "What's New" link.
- Find a key word or phrase through boolean searches.
- Find court decisions, statutes or other primary law references.
- Find cases by name or citation.
- Each hit is displayed within a detailed Table of Contents format, revealing its substantive context.
- Cut and paste text into briefs and other documents.
- Return to your last ten searches.
- Jump directly to any part of the text via a detailed Table of Contents.
- Pagination for the Online Edition matches the print edition, so you can easily refer back and forward between them. (Like putting sticky notes in your print edition, or going directly to a page in the online edition to look for the extras (cases, updates, history, etc.))
- When you purchase "Print Edition + Basic Online Edition" or "Print Edition + Annotated Online Edition" , online access to that book which will expire upon publication of the next print edition, roughly one year after publication of the prior print edition.
- When you purchase "Basic Online Edition Only", such online access will expire one year from the date of purchase.
- Purchasing online access to a Gann treatise entitles you to a single user license. Under that license, only the registered user may access the licensed online treatise. Access to that online treatise by other individuals using the login name of the registered user is prohibited, and will result in the loss of the registered user's license for online access.
- Immediate access will be granted upon subscription to an online treatise, whether paid by credit card or invoiced to an established Gann account. However, invoices for online access must be paid within 10 business days. Otherwise, continued access may be denied.