2018 NJ Appellate Practice - Annotated
Print & E-Book Editions Now Include Online Access At No Additional Charge
Expires Upon Publication of the Next Print Edition
The Online Edition includes automatic enrollment in email alerts that will inform you of new cases and statutes that have a significant impact on your subscribed treatise(s) -- specifically keyed to relevant paragraphs in your book or E-Book.
You may choose to un-enroll from Gann Alerts through a link we will provide with each Alert.
Next edition to be published on or about November 2018
The "What's New" Feature Brings The Online Service Current Through:
Gannlaw.com Links Primary Law to Gann Commentary to Provide an Integrated New Jersey Research System
* This price is for a single copy, and includes shipping and handling charges. When two or more books are shipped as part of the same order, the shipping and handling charges are discounted. This is a single user product
|Email Alerts Included (Learn More)|
New Gann 'Alert' Service - Your Gann Online subscription will include automatic enrollment in email alerts that will inform you of new cases and statutes that have a significant impact on your subscribed treatise(s) -- specifically keyed to relevant paragraphs in your book or E-Book. You may choose to un-enroll from this feature
- Limits on appellate jurisdiction
- Final versus interlocutory appeals
- Scope in administrative and criminal appeals
- Original appellate jurisdiction
- Who may appeal
- Time for appeal be taken
- How taken and perfected
- Appellate record
- Briefs, appendices and other appellate papers
- Motion practice, stays, bail and emergent relief
- Calendar and argument
- Dispositions and reconsiderations
- Assessment of fees and costs
- Role and jurisdiction of each court
- Appeals as of right and discretionary appeals
- Special appeals procedures (sentencing, civil settlement, etc.)
- Certification of Questions of Law from federal courts
When you purchase "Paperback plus Online Access" or "E-Book (includes Online Access)**" , online access to that book which will expire upon publication of the next print edition, roughly one year after publication of the prior print edition.
When you purchase "Online Access Only", such online access will expire one year from the date of purchase.
Purchasing online access to a Gann treatise entitles you to a single user license. Under that license, only the registered user may access the licensed online treatise. Access to that online treatise by other individuals using the login name of the registered user is prohibited, and will result in the loss of the registered user's license for online access.
Immediate access will be granted upon subscription to an online treatise, whether paid by credit card or invoiced to an established Gann account. However, invoices for online access must be paid within 10 business days. Otherwise, continued access may be denied.