NJ Auto Insurance Law
Paperback Edition: 2014
Paperback Edition Commentaries Are Current Through: 214 N.J. 335; 431 N.J. Super. 364; L. 2013 c. 160
The "What's New" Feature Brings The Online Edition Current Through:
215 N.J. 637; 432 N.J. Super. 411; 181 L.Ed.2d 448; L. 2013 c. 169
Gannlaw.com Links Primary Law to Gann Commentary to Provide an Integrated New Jersey Research System
You Can't Fit It in a Book:
- All online treatises contain the full text of all cited court decisions, NJ rules & NJ statutes.
- Access to history of all cited New Jersey statutes & court rules.
The Law Changes:
- Keep current with developments in the law between annual print editions.
- New law will be highlighted with a "What's New" link.
- Find a key word or phrase through boolean searches.
- Find court decisions, statutes or other primary law references.
- Find cases by name or citation.
- Each hit is displayed within a detailed Table of Contents format, revealing its substantive context.
- Cut and paste text into briefs and other documents.
- Return to your last ten searches.
- Jump directly to any part of the text via a detailed Table of Contents.
- Pagination for the Online Edition matches the print edition, so you can easily refer back and forward between them. (Like putting sticky notes in your print edition, or going directly to a page in the online edition to look for the extras (cases, updates, history, etc.))
Gann E-Books allow you to carry the Gann legal research system in your briefcase — to conduct research and read cases any time, anywhere. All Gann annotated rule books and treatises now come in E-Book format. All Gann E-books include Internet access, enabling you to search the full Gann library online and to keep current with changes in the law. All Gann E-Books also contain the full text of cited statutes and court decisions, now only a tap away. Gann E-Books are optimized for use on iPads and Android tablets.
With Commentary and Annotations by Cynthia M. Craig & Daniel J. Pomeroy
This comprehensive paperback contains thorough and practical discussions of such important issues as the changes in personal injury protection under the 1990 amendments to the PIP law, the interplay of PIP, health insurance and workman's compensation coverage, the litigation implications of the differing tort threshold provisions, the rules for determining whether a motorist is uninsured or underinsured under the UM/UIM clauses, the rights and remedies of insurers and insureds when multiple uninsured / underinsured policies are potentially involved in a claim, and much more. The easy-to-carry and easy-to-use text includes: Current statutory provisions regulating no fault, uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, including the "Fair Automobile Insurance Reform Act of 1990".
Practical tips on prosecuting, defending and arbitrating claims for personal injury and property
Up-to-the-minute guide for all the case law interpreting and applying the legislative enactments. damage under the statutory scheme.
With Full Text of Relevant Statutory and Regulatory Provisions
- When you purchase "Paperback plus Online Access" or "E-Book (includes Online Access)**" , online access to that book which will expire upon publication of the next print edition, roughly one year after publication of the prior print edition.
- When you purchase "Online Access Only", such online access will expire one year from the date of purchase.
- Purchasing online access to a Gann treatise entitles you to a single user license. Under that license, only the registered user may access the licensed online treatise. Access to that online treatise by other individuals using the login name of the registered user is prohibited, and will result in the loss of the registered user's license for online access.
- Immediate access will be granted upon subscription to an online treatise, whether paid by credit card or invoiced to an established Gann account. However, invoices for online access must be paid within 10 business days. Otherwise, continued access may be denied.