Damages in Personal Injury Cases - How Big is Your Case?
In this modular presentation, Mssr. Baker leads a distinguished panel on Damages in Personal Injury Cases.
Available as one 4.5 NJ Credit Module
- I. How BIG is Your Case -- How to Evaluate a Personal Injury Case (Gerald H. Baker, Esq.)
- II. Mistakes Lawyers Make In Proving Damages (Hon. Nicholas J. Stroumtsos, J.S.C. Ret.)
- III. Defending Against Damages -- How to Minimize General and Special Damages (William Staehle, Esq.)
- IV. Closing Arguments -- How to Lose Your Case in 30 Minutes (Hon. Rosemarie Ruggiero Williams, J.S.C. Ret.)
- V. The Joint Tortfeasors Act: Allocating Liability Among Defendants (Brian E. Mahoney, Esq.)
- VI. Proof of Damages in a Wrongful Death Case: Economic and Non-economic Loss (Kristin Kucsma, M.A.)
4.5 NJ Credits | 3.5 credits in PA | 4.5 credits in NY (under approved jurisdiction policy) - $100
*Those seeking PA credit will be charged an additional $1.50 per credit (Rounded up to the next full credit). Click here to view PACLE fee chart.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Click here for more information on financial aid and group rates.
Click Here To Order
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 4.5 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 0 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism, and 1.76 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in civil trial law.